Followers

Thursday 7 September 2017

TIME OUT Challenges Reminder


Hi friends!
Here's my reminder card for the current TIME OUT Challenge where we are CASEing this wonderful card by Bev from Uniko:


Uniko is also our sponsor and the challenge blog is filled with wonderful inspiration from our DT and guest designer Lucie, whose designs I adore... Don't miss any of the fun, click HERE!

It's pretty obvious how I was inspired by Bev: I loved the bold stripes of color and the use of an outline flower image. I decided to play with my newest Altenew stamps and was also inspired by the color palette of the Altenew September Inspiration Challenge. I really love how this card turned out and I would never had thought of this design without Bev so a huge thank you for inspiration, Beverley! 


Thanks for popping by friends and I hope to see you playing along at TIME OUT!



7 comments:

Gerrina said...

Great to see how the feel' of the card changes with the colours! Enjoy the weekend!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous....beautiful...just gorgeous!

Anita in France said...

Gorgeous colour palette, Nonni ... so lovely with the delicate white outline bloom! Hugs, Anita :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

So sorry to be so late in telling you how much I love this card Nonni. I love the color palate you chose for your background, and the white lined floral image on top of it. Just beautiful!

Jenny Colacicco said...

So sorry for commenting so late Nonni! That color combo is fab fab fab. I love it. Jenny x

Virginia L. said...

So glad that you join the fun over Altenew September Inspiration Challenge! WONDERFUL!

Anonymous said...

You present the best paper cards. I like your post. Further, private investigators in Laguna Beach CA are licensed professionals who usually specialize in the field of criminal investigation and surveillance. They provide professional investigative services for resolving issues such as insurance fraud, infidelity, child custody, and other types of cases.